i should say it is rather modded, this was written a few years back when i was thinking of selling but never got round to advertising lol. could def do with selling as the other half has now seen a expensive wedding dress she likes last night too......oh why me lol
Toyota Supra, Turbo Manual.
this has been my pride and joy for 7 years but i have decided its time to buy a house so she must go, to help fund the house.
The car is modified and is a lot of fun to drive. list of mods and work carried out below.
full leather retrim, poss only covered 5k miles
full respray last year after ALL rust/rot was cut out and replaced
coil over adjustable suspension
custom 3" exhaust system with removable baffle
wide mouth down pipe to remove obstructions in flow
stage 2 hybrid ct26 turbo
larger 550cc injectors with lexus afm
6 puk sports clutch
short shift stick, (not just cut down true short shift)
larger intercooler from a 2.5tt supra
k&n Air filter
larger ally rad
19" 5 spoke alloys
electronic boost controller
This is a very special Supra indeed - not only is it a manual and a turbo, it has been restored and upgraded considerably over the last 7 years of my ownership.
If you are new to the mk3 supra then you will find plenty of details online (I run one of the forums myself, mk3supra.org), these cars are astonishing value for money. Out of the box you get 232bhp and 254 ft/lbs torque with plenty of scope for more too. The engine is a straight 6 7MGTE which is capable of 500+bhp on standard internals.
There are a few things that tend to let these cars down now, all of which are addressed on this car:
1. The dreaded rot - rust is very often lurking behind the wheel arches and this car was no exception. It has had a full professional strip down, new metal and full respray at considerable cost but can now genuinely claim to be rust free
2. The interior tends to show signs of age, especially the driver's seat bolster. This has had a full retrim in black/yellow which has only done ~5k miles
In terms of modifications, these have been varied but include:
- Adjustable coilover suspension
- Custom 3" exhaust system with removable baffle and a wide mouth down pipe, this increases boost and lets the engine really sing
- K&N air filter
- Stage 2 hybrid ct26 turbo
- 550cc injectors with Lexus LS400 airflow meter - a common upgrade to allow more boost
- A custom front facing inlet manifold which allows better airflow and cleans the engine bay up
- A larger intercooler from a 2.5tt Supra has been fitted
- Large ally rad
- 19" 5 spoke alloys
- Electronic boost controller
This is a very rare car to find in this condition, there isn't another like it for sale in the UK at the moment and you will struggle to find anything even close to the performance and finish for the money
Genuine reason for sale, please don't hesitate to contact me if you want any further details or to arrange a viewing.