Sign in to follow this  
Stevieboy

Retro Rides 2017 - August 20

Stevieboy    288

Do we have enough interest for a club stand? Day tickets are available here for £10, or £15 on the gate. Limited number of camping tickets for Friday and Saturday may come on sale on their site at some time too. 

Names below if you are going and want to put your car on the stand.

7M.elody    297

Camping tickets have been and gone I'm afraid! Craig, Phil and I have some camping tickets already, although Phil and I won't have a Supra to contribute to the stand unfortunately, but we will be there :) 

Stevieboy    288

I thought they were holding some back to sell later on. I might go for the day if the weather's ok, but haven't got a retro car of any make to put on a stand. The weather was terrible the year before last. We had a storm on the Saturday that blew some of the tents away and flooded some of the site.

Snowy    206

That was fun that was! Traditionally the supra stand has welcomed all comers of any make so suggest that Steve books a 5 car stand so there is room for others. Reckon I'll have two cars there so will need two spaces please.

7M.elody    297

Well if anything goes than the fury would appreciate a spot to sit 🙂

Snowy    206

Stevieboy... Did you manage to book a stand?

Stevieboy    288

I have the stand passes. Craig, text me your address and I'll send them to you if you want them.

Snowy    206
On 10/08/2017 at 5:16 PM, Stevieboy said:

I have the stand passes. Craig, text me your address and I'll send them to you if you want them.

Sorry Steve  I have only just seen your post. I won't be taking a supra here as taking samba and honda instead and on a different stand with other sambas. 

Stevieboy    288
6 hours ago, Snowy said:

Sorry Steve  I have only just seen your post. I won't be taking a supra here as taking samba and honda instead and on a different stand with other sambas. 

It would only have been you using it anyway.